From Wednesday 8 September we will operating under Level 2 restrictions. We will be returning to usual opening hours.
Please note that we will require you
* to wear a mask at all times whilst instore
* sign in and sanitise your hands at entry
* maintain a 2m distance between you and other browsing customers
We are here to help you if you need assistance and are happy to organise a delivery for those who are still staying safe at home.
We will not be buying books until we return to Level 1.
Web orders will be processed and delivered via courier and NZ Post. Store pick ups can be ordered online or organised by phone and email. We will send you an email when your pick up is ready to be collected.
To keep up with all the Arty Bees news, why not subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page.
(June 2002 edition) From Moscow, past the unique Lake Baikal and on to Beijing or Vladivostok, follow in the tracks of Victoria-era adventurers. Whether you plan to take one week or 10, this invaluable new guide will see you from one end of the world's longest train route to the other.
* 35 maps covering routes as well as major cities
* Russian, Mandarin and Mongolian language guides for that essential 'train talk'
* includes the Trans-Mongolian and Trans-Manchurian branches of the line
* advice on planning, from organising visas and permits to stocking up on a essentials alongthe way
* in-depth features on history, literature and nature